Eclair Cameras: re:Associated Dangers

Thanks for the heads up.  They told me they don't X-ray, but I was
inquiring about domestic shipping at the time.

Wade K. Ramsey, DP
Dept. of Cinema & Video Production
Bob Jones University
Greenville, SC 29614

wwaade@att.net 9/16/03 12:07:31 PM >>>
I work at FedEx (and own an NPR).  I'm told that FedEx DOES xray a
portion =
of it's inbound, into the USA, international=20
freight.  I would slap obnoxiously bright "=FCndeveloped film--do not
xray"=
stickers all over your packages if you use FedEx.=20=20
FedEx also provides bright optic yellow stickers which say "undeveloped
fil=
m" but are actually labels which only warn the=20
freight loaders to keep the shipment away from radioactive materials
which,=
of course, are just as bad as xrays for=20
undeveloped film.  Just and FYI.
Wade Rupp