Eclair Cameras: re:Associated Dangers

I work at FedEx (and own an NPR). I'm told that FedEx DOES xray a portion of it's inbound, into the USA, international freight. I would slap obnoxiously bright "ündeveloped film--do not xray" stickers all over your packages if you use FedEx. FedEx also provides bright optic yellow stickers which say "undeveloped film" but are actually labels which only warn the freight loaders to keep the shipment away from radioactive materials which, of course, are just as bad as xrays for undeveloped film. Just and FYI.
Wade Rupp