Re: Eclair Cameras: to Raymond

Hi, Raymond, early this year a similar situation happen with Eric Jarvier a Spanis speaking natif. The incident got worse and from my point of view go to far. Then this affect all the member.
I receved your message.
( You just discover some ting every body know ! )
The best is to laugh over this incident.
Belive me this is the best for you me and all other member with no interest on this subject...
and kept the ACL list the best one on the web.
I know you like this list, so every body : this is best forgetten.
And Raymond we continue like usual.

Pierre Sam

----- Original Message ----- From: Raymond To: EclairACL@topica.com Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 10:21 PM
 Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: Kodak's Future

 I am also French Canadian, but I learned how to speak and spell, so people would not make fun of other French Canadians. Learn the language like we did.

Raymond