Eclair Cameras: Super 16 Zooms

Thanks so much for your input. The one bit of information that it seems you cannot find on the web is objective information about the differences between the Super 16 zooms out there. For example, I have heard that the Angenieux 11.5-138 T2.3 can resolve 200 lines per millimeter at the center of the image--and that makes it the ultimate zoom lens. But when it comes to other zoom lenses these tests have not been posted or perhaps even tried. If you go to Slow Motion Inc.'s website it describes the Elite Series lenses as having 200/70 lines per millimeter (whatever this means?). But these are primes. So I guess what I'm trying to ask is does anyone know how much better one zoom lens is over another in terms of an objective measure like lines per millimeter.

I'm pretty sure the Angenieux 11.5-138 is at the top of the list but where do other lenses like the Zeiss 11-110 T2.2 come in, or the Canon 8-64, or 11.5-138 or the Cooke 10.4-52 and then what about the resolution of adapted zoom lenses Cooke's 10.8-60 and the Zeiss 12-120T2.4.
What is the image hierarchy?

What is the best bang for the buck in a Super-16 zoom?

Michael Welle