To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: Shooting 35mm lenses on 16mm camera-response

yes ... thats it!!!  that is what does not look right on that footage!!
it is when i actually zoomed and filmed that things looked funky.  i thought
is just was zooming incorrectly or something.  good, nice to know what that
is caused from.  well, that would be what i could not explain.  if you are
using the lens in a set focal lenght, no problems.  but when you zoom them,
things get real messy.  i do not know why however ... you will have to ask
someone that does.

eric