[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: Eclair Cameras: film

I believe it's called the "L.L.D Filter". I think it stands for Low Level Daylight.


> There's a special filter (I forget which number it
> is) that's specially
> formulated for this use.

----Original Message Follows----
From: Leo Vale <leoavale@yahoo.com>

Subject: RE: Eclair Cameras: film

"--- Tiffen makes this filter, I think.  But I can't
recall the name either."

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

This email was sent to: elroro@propagandaindustries.org

EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?a84xYK.bdbHPA.ZWxyb3Jv
Or send an email to: EclairACL-unsubscribe@topica.com

TOPICA - Start your own email discussion group. FREE!