[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

RE: Eclair Cameras: film

--- Chris Leong <emotepix@artnet.net> wrote:
Hi Julian

There's a special filter (I forget which number it
is) that's specially formulated for this use.

--- Tiffen makes this filter, I think.  But I can't
recall the name either.
However, a UV or a Haze filter should be helpful.
These are meant for cutting down excessive blue in
shadows with slide film.   The blue layer is also
sensitive to ultra-violet light, so that adds to your
blue exposure.
These filters are also used as 'clear lens caps'.

--- LV

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.

This email was sent to: elroro@propagandaindustries.org

EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?a84xYK.bdbHPA.ZWxyb3Jv
Or send an email to: EclairACL-unsubscribe@topica.com

TOPICA - Start your own email discussion group. FREE!