Eclair Cameras: Repost: Nikon Mounts

For some reason Karl's message didn't clear with Topica (Karl please email so we can try to figure out what happened-Ray)

I have reposted it in it's entirety.

Does anyone have a 35mm camera with Nikon mount they >want to see, or even an Eclair with Nikon mount?

Raymond,
For mounts, go to Les Bosher. I have his Nikon to ACL mount- he also made a custom OCT-19 to ACL mount so that I could play with Russian Lomo 35mm cine lenses. I have heard nothing but praise for Les's PL mounts. I understand that Les can adapt most still lenses to film cameras, if it's optically and physically feasible. Arri B to CA-1 adapters are readily available on ebay, if you decide not to purchase a mount.

I've purchased other shops mounts, that were not machined correctly, and Bernie had to "cut 'em down" on his lathe. So he's also a great source for correcting camera woes, should you decide not to purchase Les's mounts.

www.lesbosher.co.uk

I can email pictures of these mounts- contact me off list at
klkim@comcast.net