RE: Eclair Cameras: Image Quality

Wade Ramsey wrote:I knew the ACL meter had to be zeroed on a gray card, but I've never heard how long that calibration holds once you set it. Does it stay calibrated after battery power is turned off for some period of time?

I recalibrate it every time I change film from tungsten to daylight (or vice versa). From my experience it holds up fine when the camera is off. You may want to look at the ACL 1.5 manual as it details the procedure.

Michael Welle