Eclair Cameras: New Member on the List

Hi all,
Hopefully Wade and I won't be the only one's posting. I know the message approval process is going to slow things down a bit, but please bear with me. I have never had to do it before so the process is a little unfamiliar. Please continue to post as you normally would and I will try to process the postings as quick as possible. For what it's worth this is only a temporary measure.

I am glad to announce that Andrew at AZ Spectrum has joined the List. I think his insight into camera electronics should add tremendously to the Eclair List. I encourage everyone to stop by his website and take a look at the amazing modifications that he does to cameras. http://members.aol.com/azspectrum/

Cheers,
Ray the List Mum