To: <eclairacl@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 9:55 AM
Subject: RE: Eclair Cameras: Bad Spelling on an ACL Forum?? Why not?

Yes, but sometimes society or conservative people think that there is
only one way--and that is their way, and they fail to see that there are
other ways of doing things besides the "tried and true" way.  They think
it's sexy because Vittorio Staroro takes a light reading off of Marlon
Brando's face in "Apocalypse Now" and they want to do the same thing to
impress others.  Something that is new and more ergonomic for someone
else.  I get just as accurate light readings doing it the "weird" TTL
way--and everyone thinks I'm a freak but I'm not, I just do it
differently, that doesn't mean its bad, or that I'm weird--I'm just
different.
Now, in terms of spelling and grammar, you should try your best to write
the best you can.  Maybe, English is a second language for Eric and it
is difficult for him to write.  As far as working in a dusty place, that
doesn't sound good--and as far as I'm concerned you should be going with
an old timer like Bernie or Les because these cameras are so difficult
to repair.