RE: Eclair Cameras: Bad Spelling on an ACL Forum?? Why not?

Yes, but sometimes society or conservative people think that there is only one way--and that is their way, and they fail to see that there are other ways of doing things besides the "tried and true" way. They think it's sexy because Vittorio Staroro takes a light reading off of Marlon Brando's face in "Apocalypse Now" and they want to do the same thing to impress others. Something that is new and more ergonomic for someone else. I get just as accurate light readings doing it the "weird" TTL way--and everyone thinks I'm a freak but I'm not, I just do it differently, that doesn't mean its bad, or that I'm weird--I'm just different. Now, in terms of spelling and grammar, you should try your best to write the best you can. Maybe, English is a second language for Eric and it is difficult for him to write. As far as working in a dusty place, that doesn't sound good--and as far as I'm concerned you should be going with an old timer like Bernie or Les because these cameras are so difficult to repair.