Re: Eclair Cameras: Bad Spelling on an ACL Forum?? Why not?

is this thread a final product? its funny ... i have written, created, produced hundreds of titles for hundreds of companies throughout the world for one reason or another. they have been duplicated in the millions and distributed globally. i have created websites that went on to be the largest of their kind, and that would set into motion much of what would become and remain popular today. and of all these, i have never been attacked as much as i have been in the world of forums. and the funny thing? i was most likely one of the FIRST people on this PLANET to WRITE the code that makes a FORUM of this type actually work! hows that for ironic?! and in spite of the all the lions and tigers i have literally tamed, or the jungles i have jouney'd thru, or the mountains i have climbed and boarded down ... it always seems that it will be in a 'forum' that someone will attempt to judge me and tell me what is right or wrong. why is this? i dont feel the need to tell you how to live your life or what you should or should not do. why do you feel the need to tell me? help me understand why people like yourself feel the need to do this. if i can understand, then i can deal with it accoridngly. but you need to tell me what are the motivating factors behind attemtping to make another person as you are. and once i understand, i can certainly avoid such people as not to get sucked into these types of rants and raves. heck, if my beautiful family is not evidence of my success. or if not my beautiful home and friends and associates are not evidence of my success. and if not my willingness to learn anything new is evidence of my success. and if not my obvious knowledge of such things i seek and discover is evidence of my success. and if not my money is evidence of that portion of my success .. then what else is there? your evidence of success? do i really need to spell a word correctly to satisfy you for my own success? lets be realistic here. you do not pay my bills. you do not feed my children. and you do not do anything that would otherwise provide me a way and make a path in this life of mine. so why would you think me spelling a word correctly in this thread/small corner of the world, would in any way add to my success?
information DOES add to my success.  and i am sure you are loaded with plenty of things i do not yet know.  and if you elect to share such information with me, i will take it glady.  but if thr condition is i must spell a word correclty to suit your standards, then it simply is not worth it for me.  it is a price i will not pay, by choice.  i did not come to this site to measure the size of my penis and compare it to yours.  i am here for information about eclair cameras, not about spelling.  advise and constructive input is apreciates, and i have the wirte ot do with it as i will.  but to cross the line and tell me i do not conform to a particular standard is a sure fire way to end up being in the receivign end of this type of poorly spelled message.

so, if it wll not be possible to refrain from dicating to me how and why i should do things, beyond basic instruction related to a specific purpose regarding an eclair camera, i will go and seek information elsewhere to avoid being judged for my own actions and charactor.  otherwise, accept me, and be nice to me.  and ill always do the same for you for the sake of keeping this public forum nice and on focus to the point of interest ... eclair cameras.

eric

--
eric martin jarvies sr
cabo san lucas, bcs mexico cp 23410

NOTICE<<<
ANY AND ALL WRITTEN TEXT EXCHANGED IN THIS EMAIL THREAD MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NON AND FOR PROFIT, FOR THE PURPOSES OF MY OWN INFORMATION EXCHANGE AND PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE KNOWLEDGE-BASE / FORUM / JOURNAL, LOCATED AT HTTP://WWW.EARTHID.ORG OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SITE OR FORM OF PRINT/DIGITAL/ANALOG MEDIA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO; VHS, DVD, FILM, PUBLICATION(BOOK, MAGAZINE, ADVERTISEMENT), AND AUDIO.  RESPECTIVE CREDIT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, SERVICEMARK, OR PATENT WILL BE MADE PART THEREOF ACCORDINGLY.  PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SLANDER OR HERESAY, AND CONSIDER ANY SUCH QUOTE(S) I MAY USE FROM THIS COMMUNICATION THREAD A DIRECT REFLECTION OF YOU AND/OR YOUR POSITION AS IT RELATES TO THE DISUSSED SUBJECT MATTER AND YOUR OVERALL OPINION(S) ACCORDINGLY AND RESPECTFULLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.  I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR YOU TO EXPRESS THE EXACT SAME RIGHTS IN RETROSPECT.