From: Mark <super16acl@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 02:10:07 EDT
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: Associated dangers with sending exposed
negative by mail?

USE THE LEAD-WRAP STUFF --- the double strength kind.  It comes in very
large rolls that may cost $200 or more(USD). Apparently even the airports
admit that film at 400 ISO and above will fog ... so probably it will
actually happen at lower speeds too. :-)

I have a 1970s era continuous 16mm newsfilm processor that I may sell on
Ebay in the months ahead; it takes 400' rolls, but it isn't set up for color
negative. And it's hard enough SHOOTING a large movie project, let alone
turning your garage or basement into a lab too! (I even have a 1200 foot
contact printer that goes with it!)

Also, I recommend only using Federal Express if you want to be certain that
it will get there, and in a timely matter.

This email was sent to: julian3rd@earthlink.net