Re: Eclair Cameras: Associated dangers with sending exposed negative by mail?

USE THE LEAD-WRAP STUFF --- the double strength kind. It comes in very large rolls that may cost $200 or more(USD). Apparently even the airports admit that film at 400 ISO and above will fog ... so probably it will actually happen at lower speeds too. :-) I have a 1970s era continuous 16mm newsfilm processor that I may sell on Ebay in the months ahead; it takes 400' rolls, but it isn't set up for color negative. And it's hard enough SHOOTING a large movie project, let alone turning your garage or basement into a lab too! (I even have a 1200 foot contact printer that goes with it!)

Also, I recommend only using Federal Express if you want to be certain that it will get there, and in a timely matter.
Mark.