Re: Eclair Cameras: Lens testing procedures

Depending on the kind of email reader people use, the long URL addresses
sometimes get broken when the text gets wrapped to the next line.  They
have to copy and paste each part of the URL so there are no paragraph
returns or other formatting characters in the URL.  They work okay.  I'm on
Eudora Light (mac) which is text only and the URLs always work for me by
just copying and pasting the entire (wrapped) line.

The .pdf attachment came through to me okay.

C.J.

Test chart. Lens testing

Ian,

I have no problems to find the free pdf. file at this address. The only
thing I do is to click at the address. I have a Mac. Try to copy the address
and paste it in. I add the pdf. file as attachment to this letter. I don´t
now if it works

Hans Hansson, FSF

http://frozenmoments.virtualave.net/LensTests/LensTestImages/USAF1951-BEST.p
df