Re: Eclair Cameras: Lens testing procedures

Thanks for the links.  I made a circle chart in photoshop, works nice.
Many charts could use the benefit of a neutral grey background instead of
white.

I've also been doing some strange things in my neighborhood, measuring the
distance to signs, measuring the height and thickness of letters on signs,
posting notices which look like charts on utility poles.

CJ

Lens testing.

Les Zellan at ZGC have the best lens testing charts. You find them here:

http://www.zgc.com/zgc.nsf/c7a682995edb4e7585256b4d001ebd57/3e892a527bfd9a48
85256cd1007359d6?OpenDocument

You can also find a test chart for free and print it out at high resolution
yourself. Print out five patterns and place one in each corner and one in
the middle.

http://frozenmoments.virtualave.net/LensTests/LensTestImages/USAF1951-BEST.p
df

Hans Hansson, FSF