Re: Need a used ACL motor

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Have you visited eBayTM lately?  The Worlds Marketplace where you can
buy and sell practically anything keeps getting better.  From
consumer electronics to movies, find it all on eBay.  What are you
waiting for?  Try eBay today.
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/ebay

Hello

It took me over a year to get a Multi-Speed motor for
my camera. In the end I got a whole new camera from
www.eucam.com, that was a good price. Swapped the
Multi-Motor for my mini-motor (My camera is super16)
and sold the camera I didn't want. It ended up costing
me about $200 for the new multi-motor after I had sold
all the stuff I didn't want.

A BARGAIN!

Later
Stephen Chown