From: Stephen Chown <sdchown@yahoo.com>
To: <EclairACL@listbot.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 2:20 AM
Subject: Eclair ACL accessories

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Have you visited eBayTM lately?  The Worlds Marketplace where you can
buy and sell practically anything keeps getting better.  From
consumer electronics to movies, find it all on eBay.  What are you
waiting for?  Try eBay today.
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/ebay

Hello

New to the group, and here are my first questions:

Has anybody successfully adapted some other cameras
Matte Box to their ACL? I am looking to do this as
cheaply as possible. Any advice welcome.

I also need a ARRI-Standard to Eclair adapter. Where
would be a good place to look?

Regards
Stephen Chown