De : pmjbacon@netscape.net [mailto:pmjbacon@netscape.net]
Envoyé : 9 février, 2002 16:57
À : EclairACL@topica.com
Objet : RE: RE: Eclair ACL ...Sanctuary!

Hi Vic
    I like your no nonsence approach to film making... a man after my own
heart. I would love to have $1000's to spend on lenses, but in the meantime
I will just have to turn the flaws in my ANG zoom and cine-nikon primes into
art! I still haven't lost hope that I will find a nice 10mm Cooke standard
for a trifle...
              Where there is a will; there is a way!
                                  Phill

... I did appreciate your plea for reason yesterday.
--

http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/