Re: Eclair ACL Primes

Les is a skilled veteran, and I have no doubt that whatever he does with the flange will function perfectly. Everyone has their own way of doing things, which is what makes this forum's exchange of info so interesting. Regards, Mark. PS - When you talk to Les, remind him that many of us are anxiously awaiting the production of some ACL II handgrip Rosettes. They just don't seem to exist anywhere in nature!