De : pmjbacon@netscape.net
[mailto:pmjbacon@netscape.net]
Envoyi : 9 fivrier, 2002 16:57
@ : EclairACL@topica.com
Objet : RE: RE: Eclair ACL ...Sanctuary!

Hi Vic
     I like your no nonsence approach to film
making... a man after my own
heart. I would love to have $1000's to spend on
lenses, but in the meantime
I will just have to turn the flaws in my ANG zoom
and cine-nikon primes into
art! I still haven't lost hope that I will find a
nice 10mm Cooke standard
for a trifle...
               Where there is a will; there is a
way!
                                   Phill

... I did appreciate your plea for reason yesterday.
--

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and
great gift ideas.

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Mail account
today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/