From: <connikurt@t-online.de>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 8:10 AM
Subject: Eclair ACL ACL and Sony DAT

Hello!

I'm really excited about the ACL that I have just purchased so I hope
you don't mind a few more questions.

I have a Sony D7 portable DAT recorder. Will I run into any problems
using this unit for sync sound with the ACL? I'll be having my film
material RANK transferred to PAL video for the edit. Anything I should
pay attention to? I suppose I should shoot at 25fps crystal, right? I
remember reading somewhere that 23.9... was the better speed for film
that is headed for transfer to video, or is that just NTSC video?

Thanks!

Kurt