Eclair ACL regarding Super 8 List invites

By now you have probably gotten an invite to the super 8 list that I've started. I know some of you aren't going to be interested in this list so I would suggest indicating a decline on the invite. If you toss it or don't reply Topica will send you a "reminder" in a couple of days. You can toss that one too and I don't think you'll be bothered again. If you are let me know. I don't want to clog anybody's inbox. The rest of you I hope to see over at the new Super 8mm List! Let me know if you have any questions.

Ray