From: connikurt@t-online.de [mailto:connikurt@t-online.de] Sent: Saturday, March 23, 2002 8:10 AM
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Eclair ACL ACL and Sony DAT

Hello!

I'm really excited about the ACL that I have just purchased so I hope you don't mind a few more questions.

I have a Sony D7 portable DAT recorder. Will I run into any problems using this unit for sync sound with the ACL? I'll be having my film material RANK transferred to PAL video for the edit. Anything I should pay attention to? I suppose I should shoot at 25fps crystal, right? I remember reading somewhere that 23.9... was the better speed for film that is headed for transfer to video, or is that just NTSC video?

Thanks!

Kurt