Eclair Cameras: English 400' mags and 48fps...

Is there an issue with running English 400' mags at 48fps?  I had my English
400 footer jam on me this weekend.   I'd used it on several other shoots and
all was dandy, but I did run a couple 48 fps shots on it this time.   I'd
run 48 and an occasional 72fps on my French mags with no ill results.

I have an ACL 2 with a HD motor, I checked the camera and everything's good,
but the English 400 footer seems dead.   Neither the capstan nor the take up
reel turn when the camera's running.   It'll go to George Zorzoli tomorrow.

Warren Yeager, SOC
www.warrenyeager.com