From: "Michael Welle" <mwelle@starband.net>
To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2003 8:18 AM
Subject: Eclair Cameras: Kodak Vision2

Just thought I would share this with everyone.  I heard from a very
credible source yesterday that Kodak will soon be coming out with a new
Vision2 stock (December maybe) that is a 200 Tungsten with the grain of
the 50D 7245 stock.  The person I spoke with said something to the
effect of: "You know how good 50D looks when blown up to 35mm? Well, now
you will be able to shoot interiors with the same amount of fine grain."
 This is a big leap for Kodak stock and should really heat things up for
Super-16 the source said.

Michael Welle