Eclair Cameras: Kodak Vision2

Just thought I would share this with everyone. I heard from a very credible source yesterday that Kodak will soon be coming out with a new Vision2 stock (December maybe) that is a 200 Tungsten with the grain of the 50D 7245 stock. The person I spoke with said something to the effect of: "You know how good 50D looks when blown up to 35mm? Well, now you will be able to shoot interiors with the same amount of fine grain." This is a big leap for Kodak stock and should really heat things up for Super-16 the source said.
Michael Welle