RE: Eclair Cameras: Jaeger Plug Supplier?

Hi Paul,
I don't think they make the Jaeger connector anymore, so finding a supplier with original catalogue numbers will be tough.

Robert Latimer found some new ones a while back and offered to sell them to any list members that needed them. He has since left the Eclair List and he is selling his business (the Movie House UK) so I don't know if he has them anymore.

These are the latest email addresses I have for him. Give him a try. He has always been good to Eclair List members in the past.

rob@movie-house.com moviehouse@blueyonder.co.uk I think he has a Hotmail address as well, if anyone has it please send it to Paul.

Hope this helps,
Ray