Re: Eclair Cameras: ground glass help

Hello Fulgencio,

Bernie laser brightened my lens as well as others and the difference is quite noticeable.  He has a supplier who can also re-etch the ground glass for s16 and HD markings.  I would recommend sending the camera to Bernie first where he can dismantle the housing and send it to AZ for proper mounting.  This would make it easier for both and would save time as Bernie will have to open up the camera anyway.  He can then clean and reassemble the camera and check its operation for you before sending it back to Spain.  As for Bernie's integrity and quality of work I can say its the best.  He has worked on my camera's before and it currently converting my ACL II to super 16.

Sean
----- Original Message ----- From: Fulgencio Martínez To: EclairACL@topica.com Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 9:25 AM
 Subject: Eclair Cameras: ground glass help

 Hi all,
 I´m about to send my camera from Spain to the NY for an AZ spectrum video.
 I´d like to have bernie´s laser brighteen done in the same travel (having my camera travelling gets me very nervous), but don{t get any answer from bernie´s email. (bernie_odoherty@emerson.edu)
 Do you think i could go for some time without it? or will the videoassist leave the viewfinder too dark? Anyone has experience.
 And most of all, is it difficult to take off the ground glass and then put it back? or i´ll have to send the whole body again.
 Does bernie sell new laser brighteened ground glasses marked for s16?
 maybe i could buy one and have Les installing in the next camera check.
 Thanks,
 Fulgencio

 Publicidad:
 ¿¿ Por qué llamar más caro ??
 Ahorra llamando con Tele2.
 Apúntate aquí y consigue 5 horas gratis*.
 Promoción válida del 01/08 al 31/12 de 2003.