RE: Eclair Cameras: Back focus and adapters.

Carlo,

Thanks for the advice. I realize now that I forgot to add a subject to my original message...

Did you notice this behavior across all your lenses? Does anybody else have similar issues with using mount adapters?

Happy near year everyone,

Nick

Carlo Besasie wrote:
But you are correct in your suspicion about the back focus.  I just
shot a short film with it this past summer, and measuring the >distance
from the camera to the subject, did not match up at all >with the markings on the lens when focusing by eye.