To: "Eclair Cameras" <eclairacl@topica.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: Shooting 35mm lenses on
16mm camera

Hei hei

I'd like to ask you about the Nikkor lenses again.
Are they sharper than
the
Schneiders -- I mean the old Arri Schneiders?
Here's the strange thing. I
have a Nikkor 50mm and a 12-120 Angenieux zoom
lens. I tried them on my
ACL -- just sighting through the viewfinder
without shooting film, and ...
the zoom looks better. I know it sounds crazy, but
can that be?

Vic