RE: Eclair Cameras: Shooting 35mm lenses on 16mm camera

I have found that Nikor lenses are simply the sharpest. Sharper than Ziess.

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond [mailto:roelrich@shaw.ca]
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 5:05 PM
To: EclairACL@topica.com
Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: Shooting 35mm lenses on 16mm camera

If you find out, let me know, as I am considering the same. I would like to
know if anyone has used Nikon lenses on either 16mm, S16 or 35mm? Do the
zoom lenses function the same to zoom while filming. Some people say yes,
others say no, and I have an Eclair I want to buy in S16 that HAS the Nikon
adapter, so I need to know this?

Raymond
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Marks" <ianmarks@lycos.com>