To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: That Stupid Connector! :-(

Hi, Raymond

I sell raw stock, whatever you want. There's no Fuji Reversal in 16mm
though. With respect to shooting reversal 16, I've also wondered about the
advisability of shooting reversal 16. One reason I'd like to try is you
have
one step to blow-up to 35mm negative. What I'm concerned with is
sharpness,
not color rendition.

Cordially

Vic