eric

From: Robert Latimer <themoviehouse@hotmail.com>
Date:  Sun, 03 Aug 2003 15:01:11 +0000

Eric,

Before you write another Gettysburg Address proclaiming your right to defend your bad spelling and still have the temerity to suggest that people who knock you for it are in the wrong, can I suggest that you lose that disclaimer at the end of your e-mails.

You have no right to pick and choose text from this thread for your own publishing because you are a contributer. Exactly what kind of copyright laws have you been reading? Somebody has already mentioned that they don't approve of it and now I am telling you the same thing.

I do not feel comfortable sharing information on a forum with someone who thinks they automatically own it's content for whatever misguided reason.

Regards

Robert Latimer

Use MSN Messenger to send music and pics to your friends http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

--
eric martin jarvies sr
cabo san lucas, bcs mexico cp 23410

NOTICE<<<
ANY AND ALL WRITTEN TEXT EXCHANGED IN THIS EMAIL THREAD MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NON AND FOR PROFIT, FOR THE PURPOSES OF MY OWN INFORMATION EXCHANGE AND PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE KNOWLEDGE-BASE / FORUM / JOURNAL, LOCATED AT HTTP://WWW.EARTHID.ORG OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SITE OR FORM OF PRINT/DIGITAL/ANALOG MEDIA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO; VHS, DVD, FILM, PUBLICATION(BOOK, MAGAZINE, ADVERTISEMENT), AND AUDIO.  RESPECTIVE CREDIT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, SERVICEMARK, OR PATENT WILL BE MADE PART THEREOF ACCORDINGLY.  PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SLANDER OR HERESAY, AND CONSIDER ANY SUCH QUOTE(S) I MAY USE FROM THIS COMMUNICATION THREAD A DIRECT REFLECTION OF YOU AND/OR YOUR POSITION AS IT RELATES TO THE DISUSSED SUBJECT MATTER AND YOUR OVERALL OPINION(S) ACCORDINGLY AND RESPECTFULLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.  I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR YOU TO EXPRESS THE EXACT SAME RIGHTS IN RETROSPECT.