To: <EclairACL@topica.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 12:53 PM
Subject: Re: Eclair Cameras: Aaton motor, Perfectone and Beala motor?

hello,

this site has a listing of the differances between each motor.  i would saw
a decision should be based on what you will be using the camera for.
naturally, the later model motors that are in great condition are the ones
most desirable, especially if they happen to have the most units in
circulation, as they are easier to work on and obtain parts.

http://hometown.aol.com/npr16mm

how that helps.