Eclair Cameras: ACL1 parts catalogs

Hi there ACLers
Just thought I'd let you know that I went by Alan Gordon's here in Hollywood today and picked up a new ECAM Eclair ACL1 parts catalog for $8.95 plus tax. There's a stack of around 30 of them in the shop. ECAM was the Hollywood distributor for Eclair back when, and of course it's long since out of business.
10 pages of exploded diagrams though, useful to have.
ACL1 only, please note, not ACL2.
If'/when I can get my scanner working again, I may eventually scan this one for our group, but I encourage any ACL1 owners to get the real deal. Well worth it, I say.
Cheers
Chris