Eclair Cameras: Color Reversal Film

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh4/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=166984&is=USA

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh4/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=279268&is=USA

The above links are an easy way to get Kodak 7239 and 7250 color reversal film. These are my favorite filmstocks for shooting color reversal. The 7239 is great for shooting outdoors with a daylight rating of 160 and the 7250 is awesome for shooting indoors with a tungsten rating of 400. The colors are very vibrant on both stocks. You can also purchase it at the Film Emporium, although they don't always have exactly what you need in stock at all times. I will try getting mine processed at Bono Film and Video next time. I've included the link below:

http://www.bonofilm.com/menu2.asp

Unfortuntaely I haven't used Fuji Reversal film yet.