Eclair Cameras: Punctuation

Not to make a big deal out of this (which I guess I already have by noting it), but I might suggest that you simply capitalize the first word at the beginning of each sentence. To me, that is more of a problem than a few mispellings. I was an English major in college, and the rule is to leave two spaces after the period and to capitalize the first word of the preceding sentence. Then again, didn't e.e. Cummings almost always use lowercase in all of his poetry? I guess it's just like Robert Rodriguez said, one persons mistake is a work of art to someone else! Just my two cents.

Michael Welle