Eclair Cameras: Lens testing procedures

Greetings Mark,

You are absolutely right about checking under the microscope.  Forgot about that trick.
Did that some 5 or 6 years ago.  Whilst shooting in the Middle EAst had to do an
emergency sloptest.  No telecine no proper projection room at hand so went to a
hospital and got to use one of their microscopes.
Enjoy your tests.

Regards
Emmanuel from Munich