Eclair Cameras: JK Printer-response

hello,

most any digital still SLR camera with a flash socket will work and can be modified by them, or anyone that knows how.  it is actually an easy process, as all you are doing is triggering the camera via the flash socket.

eric

From: Mark <super16acl@aol.com>
Date:  Tue, 5 Aug 2003 03:57:03 EDT

I imagine that any Dv camera could be rigged up if it will shoot 1 video frame at a time --- but as far as I know the only conversion to interface with the JK electronics that is being provided by JK is for the Fuji. Thanks for the web site info. Mark.

--
eric jarvies
cabo san lucas, bcs mexico cp 23410