use the same colorbar/slate on movie camera scenes, and on first frame/exposure of roll of film, and bingo ... about as close a match as you can get.  correct?  or am i way off base here?

From: Raymond <roelrich@shaw.ca>
Date:  Sun, 03 Aug 2003 15:19:58 -0700

Thanks a lot! By the way, what prices do they charge you for film and
developing, compared to negative film?

One reason I am considering shooting on reversal film is that I own a
wildlife magazine, and if I shoot in 35mm with the same film stock, I can
match the photos and film easier when using Nikon lenses (by putting the
photos of animals onto the finished film or video and inter cutting the film
with 35mm photos) AND use the 35mm movie footage in my magazine. In essence
the movie camera becomes a motor drive of 24 fps for using that unique, once
in a lifetime frame as a PHOTO in the magazine.

This is why I prefer transparency film in either the magazine or the movie
camera.

That is why I was interested to know.

Lastly, when you put it onto video, do you see any more saturation with the
reversal film than negative film?

Raymond

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Welle" <mwelle@starband.net>