eric

From: Raymond <roelrich@shaw.ca>
Date:  Sun, 03 Aug 2003 15:56:46 -0700

I am also using the same lens, and soon the Zeiss 10-100, so I will compare.
Does the image get compressed to put it onto the mini-DV tape, or can they
put it onto a DVD to download directly into my computer, without having to
put it onto mini-DV?

How does the saturation look compared to the negative film? Also, I assume
you are talking four 100 ft rolls, not four 400 ft rolls, right, for that
price?

Thanks,

Raymond
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Welle" <mwelle@starband.net>