Re: Eclair Cameras: Punctuation

hello,

such suggestions are indeed your right to express.  and i respect your the rules for which you have been a subject, or are subjective to.  but perhaps i choose to rules differant or otherwise.  for me.

indeed there are many rules in this world.  mostly social-type rules.  in my opinion this leads to judgement, and discrimination.  he has this, so he is this way.  that person has that, so he is that way.  for me, its much easier to identify and selct those with whom i wish to share my life, then it is for me to influence and attempt to change to suit my purpose, or merely confirm the way i am doing things is the right way.  or the rules in which i conform are the superior ones.

again, i can only express and communicate how i am and why i am.  as stated earlier, i do not bother to spellcheck my texts as it relates to this type of writing.  i would hope that be enough explination and would be taken at face value.  i could certainly understnad if i was working for you, or in some way engaged in some form of binding agreement wherein i had agreed to adher to a set of rules, perhaps your set of rules.  in which case, had i agreed, then i would most certainly be in breech.   and yes, it can also be argued that if i make the choice to jump into a public forum, wherein the majority of its members will essentilly estblish its 'rules' and if one of those indicate i must spellcheck my text, then i suppose i would need to make the choice whether or not i wish to adher to said, and if so, i would then need ot repsect them as i made a consious agreement to do so.  but thus far, i beleive this is the first time this subject has been addressed in this forum, and i
f it be so that the members so desire everyone spellcheck, then i should make a decision as to what i want to do. personally i do not mind what any of you do or say herein other then personally attacking me or telling me what to do. everything else i can handle, and moreso i enjoy, as i like to interact with folks from differant res of the world, living under their applicable rules as they either see fit, or s they are forced to do. hopefully not the latter. myself, i have elected to live in a place wherein i can do as i so desire. i moved from a place that i could not do such things wherein i could live as i so desire. so i found my place in the world wherein the general rules that govern me are ones whic i can live in, and not be offended, nor offend. and these include social rules as well. so although i have made these choices for myself, these in no way make claim to the fact that one/any/all of you are living under the wrong rules. instead, you are living under the rules for which you obviosuly enjoy. and if you do not enjoy them, or a portion theseof, i am sure you would make it known.

when i venture out on the internet, i understand that i will be jumping into realms outside of my own.  and indeed, there are rules to these realms.  if i find the the content more valuable then i find the rules agreeable, there is typically conflict.  or, if i find the content has lessor value then the rules, i simply move on.  and in some rare instances, and i mean rare, i find places online that have both great content and perfectly acceptable rules(and remember, the rules are literally the members/membership).

i say all of this because i have found that there is no easy way to live and let live if people do not have the basic thread of self decency to let others be as they are, and not attempt to impose their rules, values, or morals upon them. to simply exchange information, and if the characture or nature of another perticipant is not to one's liking, one should and can simply place that other person in the applicable place in his or her life, which is a place not riddled with conflich or argument, and has absoultely no bearing on one's own life as the other person has not the least bit of importance or relative conrol over the said other person. in other words, you will keep on living regarding of what i do to myself or for myself. and if i am not interfering with how you are being yourself or doing things yourself, then what threat or control do i have over thee? and more importantly, why would i? i am just another, differant, perhaps under differant rules, person on the other end of a signal that is living his own life without completly independant of you or others.
so unless i am attemtping to engage you in some way, like in the form of a transaction, or some type of binding arrangement wherein each of our charactors will have to come together to form and outcome, then yes, by all means you have right to concern yourself with various aspects of my life.  and by all means, i have every right to oblige you or not.  and we each have the right to do something about it without having to involve the other person beyond saying yes or no, and that depends on how far each of us elects to take it.   if your respect for me has deminshed as a result of my poor spelling/grammer/typos/personality/whatever, then i apreciate you sharing that with me ... but it will have no bearing one way or the other, because that belongs to you, not me.  and only you have the power to excercise it.  my response to each of you who have indicated that your opinion and confidence in me has been reduced as a result of my text, i thank you for your candid replies and wil
l utilize them as i see fit.  i would only say, and request(not demand, and not even suggest), that i personally would prefer not to be told how to do things for my own good ... i beleive i am able to determine what is good for me or not.  and i say that as candidly as what you said to me, and again, that is what works for me.  so know that i know what works for you, and you know what works for me, we can move past whatever this is and perhaps talk about eclair cameras and making movies with them?? :) and for the record, i do not know any of you beyond what you what me and others on this site to know, so there is no way for me to read your minds.  but with polite dialoge, am am perfectly capable of respecting you as a unique person, and treating you as you like to be treated.  i hope you understand it is not important for me to change my patterns as it relates to spellchecking my text, and trust you will understand my position, and take no offence to it as it belongs to me, a
nd is not intended to be imposed upon you, nor is it intended to disregard your opinion.  i have heard your opinions(perhaps some where attempts at imposing your set of rules upon me, but i do not consider them as harmful intentions, rather, i consider and construed them as good intentions in your own right).

i hope this sheds some light on who i am, and hope even more that if in the future you beleive something needs to be brought to my attention, or if any of you beleive i am in some way disrespecting you, you may feel free to discuss your feelings with me in such a way that is respectful to my charactor and state of being, as i will do the same for you.  one more thing, my charactor has a tendency to bother some people, but i assure you it is not something i so desire .. it is just the way i am, and i have NO intentions of attacking any of you or serving as a vehicle to annoy or cause you problems.  and for those of you that serve to annoy me by virtue of your charactor, i too will take it with a grain of salt and apreciate the fact that i am not all things to all people, and all people are not all things to me.  some people are to me as i am to some people, and for us, may we learn and excel and move mountains(or at minamim move some film) accordngly and in good spirits.  and
when we are grumpy as a result of all those rules we either choose or are forced to live under, and make decisions that may hurt or offend the very nature of my fellow man, may you realize how little and insignificant i really am, and in the grand scheme of things how far from understanding i truly must be.

--
eric martin jarvies sr
cabo san lucas, bcs mexico cp 23410

NOTICE<<<
ANY AND ALL WRITTEN TEXT EXCHANGED IN THIS EMAIL THREAD MAY BE REPRODUCED IN ANY FORM FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NON AND FOR PROFIT, FOR THE PURPOSES OF MY OWN INFORMATION EXCHANGE AND PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE KNOWLEDGE-BASE / FORUM / JOURNAL, LOCATED AT HTTP://WWW.EARTHID.ORG OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SITE OR FORM OF PRINT/DIGITAL/ANALOG MEDIA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO; VHS, DVD, FILM, PUBLICATION(BOOK, MAGAZINE, ADVERTISEMENT), AND AUDIO.  RESPECTIVE CREDIT, COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, SERVICEMARK, OR PATENT WILL BE MADE PART THEREOF ACCORDINGLY.  PLEASE REFRAIN FROM SLANDER OR HERESAY, AND CONSIDER ANY SUCH QUOTE(S) I MAY USE FROM THIS COMMUNICATION THREAD A DIRECT REFLECTION OF YOU AND/OR YOUR POSITION AS IT RELATES TO THE DISUSSED SUBJECT MATTER AND YOUR OVERALL OPINION(S) ACCORDINGLY AND RESPECTFULLY, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.  I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR YOU TO EXPRESS THE EXACT SAME RIGHTS IN RETROSPECT.