Re: Eclair Cameras: CAMEFLEX - Scratch - Advice

I hope I can be of some help because I learn a lot from the list members,
too.  I'll check my pressure plates for that dark red color.

I have yet to get my two motors to run reliably.

CJ

Thank you Ian and CJ,

Your info is most valuable. I have sourced the base scratch to the pressure
plates. No, I have never oiled the pressure plates (had no idea). I will try
that, then see if I can clean up any burs that may or may not exist (the
pressure plates seem quite smooth though).

All the best,
Dale