Re: Need a used ACL motor

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Get a low APR NextCard Visa in 30 seconds!
    1.  Fill in the brief application
    2.  Receive approval decision within 30 seconds
    3.  Get rates as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing APR and no
annual fee!
Apply NOW!
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/NextCard

Tobin has an ACL motor in the pipeline. Multi speed
and modern, but still a prototype. Depends on how soon
you need it and how much you want to spend. I would
think an Eclair original multi speed motor would cost
about the same as the Tobin. I'm just guessing because
Clive hasn't published a price yet.
-Ray

--- WDCrosson@aol.com wrote:
Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

Any suggestions about where I can purchase a used
working motor for the Eclair ACL? I would prefer a multi-speed, but 24
fps is good, too.  12v DC.

Thanks.