Re: ACL vs. NPR

Eclair ACL Discussion and Support

--------------------------- ListBot Sponsor --------------------------
Sopranos fanatics, this one is for you.  Tony Soprano's autographed
Suburban is available for purchase on eBayTM.  James Gandolfini has
personally signed the vehicle.  Find this and over 800 other Sopranos
items for sale on eBay.
http://www.bcentral.com/listbot/ebay

Another plus going for the ACL is interchangeable lens
mounts. Want PL? Bayonet? Nikon? No problem. Try that
with an NPR. Plus as others have said, the NPR is a tank. I used
one in film school and hated lugging that thing
around. The only reason I used it was the other option
was an ARRI BL!
-Ray