Re: Aminima 200' loads

Greetings,

I am new to this group but I am intersted in using these 200 ft loads for my ACL. Can anyone forward me the post on how to adapt the Arri or Bolex core adapters for my ACL. Also, do I need this because I already have 1 core spool? that I am using with my double perf 200 ft loads. (Not the daylight medal spool) but the other one. Consequently, I only have one and I currently have two spools so another is needed and I have been told that they cost around 150 dollars... Is this the same thing? Also, why doesn't Kodak make the 800 speed for the minima? If filming the old way - before Minima, how does one cut down to 200 ft from 400ft. Can it be done by the Lab or Kodak for a small fee? Thanks for your advise...