Super-16 Conversion

I have an eBay auction underway for an ACL Super-16 Conversion kit at:

<A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1270555270";>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1270555270</A>

However LIST members don't need to get involved in bidding up the price. Any list member who wants one can get it from me directly at the starting price of $295 plus shipping (it normally wholesales for $390). Just mention in your e-mail that you are a member of the ACL Topica List. You can check out the details at

<A HREF="www.members.aol.com/Super16ACL">http://www.members.aol.com/Super16ACL</A>

Mark.