RE: Anamorphic lens

Would the Century 16:9 widescreen adaptor used for Mini-DV cameras work? The only limitation I could see is you would need an internal focus lens and the price (about $900). Vignetting might be a problem. Just curious if anyone's tried this?
-Ray

A van Roy wrote:

Any other helpful stuff with regard to anamorphic
shooting would be great to read, as most people I've
met have no experience with it. I almost feel like I'm
re-inventing the wheel sometimes!

Regards

AvR